Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kicks!-Retired

My wife calls me a "pack rat".  I disagree, I prefer to call myself a "Collector".  Shoes have been my most important personal item since I can remember.  Vans being at the top of the list.  I got my first pair in the 5th grade in 1983.  They were red, blue & black checkerboard slip ons.  I can remember the smell of the waffle soles.  I still get excited when I get a new pair of Vans today.  I have no less than 5 pair of Vans at any given time but I dont wear all of them...once they get worn, I retire them.  Today I retired my RAD Sk8 Highs...
Also in my collection are my 2006 Hosoi Sk8 highs...these were retired in 2008

Currently I am wearing the Iron Maiden "Trooper" Sk8 highs and a pair of Grosso black & reds...
I guess I am a little "Off the wall"...Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment